Oracle for Netware & netware.dll

Post by Mark Trace » Thu, 21 Nov 1996 04:00:00

We have Oracle7 Server for Netware 3.1 and have installed the client end on a
PC. Bacially we have a VB3 project which is to be converted to run on the
Oracle Server. The installation is fine but when we try to connect, we are told
that netware.dll has not been found.

We had another project running fine about a year ago, but appear to have lost
this dll file or files. Does anyone know where I can get this ????

Could you please email me with any help?

TIA

Mark...

Post by Dan Clapp » Sat, 23 Nov 1996 04:00:00

>We have Oracle7 Server for Netware 3.1 and have installed the client end on a
>PC. Bacially we have a VB3 project which is to be converted to run on the
>Oracle Server. The installation is fine but when we try to connect, we are told
>that netware.dll has not been found.
>We had another project running fine about a year ago, but appear to have lost
>this dll file or files. Does anyone know where I can get this ????

When I have encountered this  error in the past the actual missing dll
file was NWCALLS.DLL.  I spent a good bit of time looking for this
elusive netware.dll and never found it.  But the error message
disappeared when I added the nwcalls.dll file.

Dan Clapper

1. Netware 4.11 & netware

Hi group,

We are planning to upgrade our two Netware 3.x fileservers to Netware
4.11.

Somebody told me that Btrieve is no longer shipped with Netware 4.11.
Is this true?

So yes, does anybody know a Dutch company where we can buy Btrieve?

If not, which version of Btrieve comes along with Netware 4.11 and how
many users-version is it?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Rob.

2. Run Same Sub From Two Different Forms?

3. Btrieve and NetWare SQL on NetWare 3.12

4. How can I rescue the dropped tables?

5. Delphi 1&2, Oracle 7, NetWare, and Logins/Passwords

6. Process error after DB restore

7. Oracle 8 & Netware

8. Image Insertion/Retrieval w/ Sql Server 2k

9. NETWARE.DLL problem with V5.0 and Windows 3.11 FWG

10. Paradox missing NETWARE.DLL

11. NTSQL and SYBASEover IPX/SPX--missing NETWARE.DLL

12. Why is Paradox asking for NETWARE.DLL? [WIN50]