1. help on informix and coldfusion on unix
we have coldfusion installed on one machine and are trying to connect to an
informix database on another machine using coldfusion.
we are virtually coldfusion "knowledgeless"....
we can connect to other machines, using coldfusion , but not to this
we are running solaris 7 & informix 7.31 on the coldfusion machine & solaris
8 & informix 7.31 on the one we are trying to connect to....
i've looked at everything i can & it seems that everything "informix -wise"
is set up correctly. however, coldfusion support seems to think it is an
informix problem.... how can i be sure that it is not? how can i test it?
if i can connect thru dbaccess, does that prove a connection, or is there
i am not getting any errors, i just cannot verify through coldfusion the
connection to my database.....
any help that anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.
4. ColdFusion on Linux to Sybase ASA - Help?
5. query the data in Informix very slow
6. HELP: Insert multiple records in table with SQL and Coldfusion
8. vb ==> access HELP HELP HELP
9. VB 3.0 and FoxPro Help Help Help