Getting Index from a List View check box

Getting Index from a List View check box

Post by John Su » Sun, 16 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi, I hope this question isn't too simple... Is there a way to find out what
is the index of the item checked in a list view box?
Thanks
John

Getting Index from a List View check box

Post by Johan Bechthu » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

John,

Yes, it's too simple.:-)

ListView1.SelectedItem.Index

Johan.

| Hi, I hope this question isn't too simple... Is there a way to find out
what
| is the index of the item checked in a list view box?
| Thanks
| John

1. list box 2 based on list box 1

I have a simple form to print select values in an invoice table.  It has 2
drop down lists and view/print cancel buttons.  drop down list 1 is a list of
vendors (it displaces the vendor name but also contains a vendor code). User
picks and vendor and I want drop down list 2 to have only orders for that
vendor.  I saved the selected vendor code in a property and tried to use it
in the select statement for drop down list 2.  VFP says This.name or
ThisForm.name can only be used in methods.  I think I could declare a private
variable in in init of form but I am not sure that would work and it seems
very unOOPs like.  What is the best way to do this?

2. Watson Error when installing patch on oracle 7.3.4

3. Toggling Between List Boxes at the Same Location and Selecting Records in Each List Box

4. Alternative Database Engines For Use With VB4

5. *** Free VFP control - Check list-box ***

6. Error in Column 1: Numeric Value out of range

7. Summary Reports - Check Boxes with value list

8. Builtin\Administrators

9. VB416 -- List of check boxes?

10. CDML: repeating check boxes from a value list

11. One value in a check box value list

12. printing from results of check box value list

13. value lists and check boxes, automatically changing values