Counting

Post by Fris » Sat, 09 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hello

Is there enyone who can tell me how i can count fields in a record?

Field1 + field2 + field 3 = Field 4
   5              4            6             15

I want do do it in a table but it will not work
In a querry the result is good, but i want the same result in the table,
because i want to us it in Visual Basic 5

So in Field 4 mus t be set the result of the calculatio of the other 3
fields.

Is there anyone who can tell me how i can do that
Greetings Friso

1. Unique Key Count = 1, but Item Count 43

Hi,

I created a Full Text index of a 219171 records table, but when I checked the
Index properties I had the Unique Key Count = 1 and the Item Count = 219171. I
have a copy of the table in another server and it is also full text indexed, but
its Unique Key Count = 368384.

I get the message: "7619 language Database/cahe file could not be found" when I
try to qery the catalog using contains. Changing the regional settings to
default, the message stopped raising for a while, but no results where gotten. I
repopulated the catalog and the problem remains.

Any ideas?, I would appreciate so much your help.

Saul.

2. MS-OLAP against Teradata?

3. Running Group Count + Total Group Count

4. Argh! This is SO simple but I can't get it to work!

5. Not happy together: COUNT(*) and COUNT(DISTINCT ...)

6. SQL Full Text v's

7. count and count distinct

8. -< erd tool[new+complete$97]>-

9. Counting records with Count(*) AS

10. Count under condition (COUNT.IF)

11. Counting counts

12. HAVING COUNT() instead of WHERE COUNT()

13. How to count(count(*)) ?