Controlling the Volume of a AVI Clip

Post by JGanes » Sat, 07 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hello there:
I'm in the process of developing a multimedia application that should
call the Windows'95 Volume Control. Specifically I want to call some of
the functions in the VolumeControl to change the volume of WAVE, CD or
the Line-in and Microphone. Can someone e-mail me in case you know how?
This is very crtical for my application.

I chose this newsgroup because it involves calling DLLs similar to that
of VB. My application is not in VB.

Thanking you in Advance

Ganesh

Multimedia Splst
ST Computers
Singapore

1. Converting video MPEG clips to MOV clips - Ideas please

Have made video mpeg clips and cannot find a way of converting them to
QuickTime movies for use in FileMaker Pro database ..... any ideas please
.... or any way to run mpeg clips in a container field on FileMaker Pro v.
4.0
Many thanks
Peter Everett

2. Problem installing SQL 6.5 Workstattion

3. To Clip(per) or not to Clip(per).

4. PL/SQL procedure managing multiple schema???

5. Mail only works of Oulook is running?

6. Playing an AVI from a DLL using the Animation Control (or related)

7. Controlling AVI/FLI/QT animations from ObjectPAL?

8. Volume control

9. volume control and sound recording in vb5

10. Volume Control using D3?

11. How to Hook The Volume Controls?