D3 - Storing Jpeg images in Interbase

Post by Sandy Donaldso » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Is is possible to store a Jpeg image in an interbase blob field (similar to
storing BMP images).

To store a Bitmap I would do :

        IBTable_BMPBlobField.Assign(Image.Picture.Bitmap)

It seems that the JPeg class has no Picture property, so how can I store it
??

Any help on this subject would be appreeciated ...

--

D3 - Storing Jpeg images in Interbase

Post by rinaudo olivie » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

you can use MyBlob.LoadFromFileFile('myfile') , MyBlob.SaveToFile('myfile')

you can get a temp file name from win32 api...
( i use this to archive QR in the db)

SUB_TYPE BLOB must be 0 (at least <> of 1)