Winword format

Post by Vol » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

On Wed, 09 Jul 1997 12:06:44 +0200, Thomas Weber

> Hi,

> I would like to export a simple database file (Paradox) to a table which
> is included in a Winword document. Is there anywhere some information
> about the Winword format on the net? Or has anybody got a library for
> this?

> Thomas

Maybe you should try top approach the problem from the other side
and write a simple Winword/Visual Basic script that imports the
paradox table into the Winword document.

JAAP

1. Winword format

Hi,

I would like to export a simple database file (Paradox) to a table which
is included in a Winword document. Is there anywhere some information
about the Winword format on the net? Or has anybody got a library for
this?

Thomas

2. ANNOUNCE: Sybtcl-2.5b2 & Oratcl-2.5b2 available

3. Help for dde winword / demande d'aide sur dde winword

4. SCO UNIX Perf Tuning

5. Help with WinWord file format

6. PDAC Query component

7. problem with running winword macro from SQL job

8. Trigger Problems Part II

9. ASP & Winword

10. Automation problem while calling WinWord

11. Coding, Access, Winword

12. Problem to save Winword document in database

13. Winword vs Forms-Developper/2000 Oracle