visual dbase for windows programming help wanted

visual dbase for windows programming help wanted

Post by Gary O. Grus » Tue, 24 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have been programming in dbase for dos for many years and have
started to get clients wanting dbase for windows applications.  I am
looking for someone to help me and my clients with programming.  I plan
to pay a competitive hourly rate.  all work can be done via e-mail.

If anyone is interested please contact me as soon as possible

thanks

gary

1. help wanted combobox in visual dbase 5.5

sinds a few days i started programming in visual dbase.

Now I have the following problem. I created a form with several entry fields. i want to replace
2 entry fields with combo-boxes. They had to view data from another database. when I open a combobox i
want to select an item at the list and place it in the active database. The making off the combo-box is no
prblom. I set the datalink to for example artikels->catagorie and the datacource (where the combo-box had
to display the data from) to catagor field->catagorie.When I look at the code the option this.view=
artikels.dbf is replaced by the datacource databasefile (catagor.dbf) when I want to run my form I
get a message alias not found.How can I use 2 (or more) database files in one form(if this is possible).

Who can help me with this problem???

2. pg_dump & 7.0

3. help wanted ---comboboxes in visual dbase

4. Multiple local tables

5. Switching from Dbase IV for dos to Visual Dbase for Windows

6. Activate window noshow

7. Help!...DBase IV program crashing under Windows 95

8. Keys, Indexes etc

9. WANTED: DBASE PROGRAMMER TO EVALUATE PROGRAM

10. Database programming with Visual DBase 7 and Delphi

11. Looking for dBase 5 for Windows example programs

12. dBase 5.5 Visual for Windows