Page lock on Recordset width Index .....?????

Page lock on Recordset width Index .....?????

Post by R.H.M. Bosc » Tue, 14 May 1996 04:00:00

How is it possible that when i open a database (shared) and a recordset
WITH INDEX that the first record is automaticly locked? I don't
understand. Does it have to do something width IDE method...?

Whats is the best way to solve this problem?

Roger

1. Report width is greater than page width

Can anyone help me with this problem?  I am creating a report with a few
columns
but cannot seem to get past this problem.  I tried reducing the the "width"
property
and the reportwidth property but it didn't seem to help.

2. Relational Divide work around?

3. Printing Problems When Page Height < Page Width

4. how to handle changing prices

5. Page vs Recordset Locking

6. CURSORS AND TEMPORARY TABLES !!!

7. Deadlock in Index (where index is B+ tree) Locking with Intention Locks

8. Central/South American and Carribbean Foxpro Users/Programmers

9. datareport page width?

10. Q: Padding pages and page locking

11. Set page width