Toolbar button images in VB 4

Post by Mark Plo » Wed, 07 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I have been using VB 4 for  while now and have been making command
buttons with text on them but now I am trying to make an application
that has a toolbar and i wanted to use some of the standard images that
MS uses for a lot of it's applications like the open file, save etc..
images. Does anybody know if they are avilable anywhere or will I have
to do a screen capture and then break each part into a little bmp file.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.
Mark Plows

Post by Harry Stell » Fri, 16 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> I have been using VB 4 for  while now and have been making command
> buttons with text on them but now I am trying to make an application
> that has a toolbar and i wanted to use some of the standard images that
> MS uses for a lot of it's applications like the open file, save etc..
> images. Does anybody know if they are avilable anywhere or will I have
> to do a screen capture and then break each part into a little bmp file.
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.
> Mark Plows

If you are using microsoft visual basic 4.0 all of the icons are in the
\program files\microsoft visual basic\bitmaps\tlbr_win95 directory.