Graphing data from a database

Post by Whitt Batchele » Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:04:23

I'm trying to graph some data that I have in a DB table... and ideas on how
to make a graph of it? Is MSCharts the best/cheapest way to go about doing
this?

Whitt Batcheler

1. graph (line graph)

Hi:
I am attempting to setup graph under Visual Fox. 7..Here is what I would
like to hve:

X   Y
1    4
3    5
3    9
4    10
7    11
6    12

The X, Y value is in the  FieldX, FIELDY in tableX.. (There are FIELDX2,
FIELDY2 in the tableX as well)

How can I setup a simple line Graph in a form..

Also, to be considerate, I would probably need to
Dynamically/programmatically change the Graph base on other criteria..

Any help would be appreciate...

Joseph Wu

2. WAREZ AND GAMES

3. VFP Graph Wizard vs. 3rd Party Graph Utilities

4. Call for Papers: CoopIS

5. different graphs -> one graph

6. Chief Architect Neural Networks

7. MS Graph vs. 3rd Party Graph Utilities

8. SQL-DMO and ExecuteWithResultsAndMessages message

9. Graph 5 and Graph 8

10. Automatically creating graphs with MS Graph

11. Graph Properties of Access Graphs

12. Using Recordset data in Graph?

13. Complex Query Questions on Graph Data