I'm am trying to write a report using VB 6.0. The database I am using is
from Foxpro 2.6. What are the commands that I use to open and access the
database. I am new to Visual Basic.
1. Accessing FoxPro 6.0 database using VB 6.0
I am looking for information on how to access a Visual
FoxPro 6.0 database using Visual Basic 6.0.
See the following:
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
2. Oncheck taking too long ...
3. Index not found! VB open FoxPro 2.6 table
4. Help: How to make table available to other users
5. VB 6.0 - Visual FoxPro 6.0 Tables and VB
6. Fox equiv of DOS ATTRIB command
7. Using visual FoxPro 2.6 files with VB 3.0
8. Matthew Soulsby/Life IT/Head Office/NFU Mutual/GB is out of the office.
9. SET NULL OFF in FoxPro 2.6 Using VB and ADO
10. How To Open MS Foxpro Database Using MS VB
11. How to Save data in Foxpro 2.6 using Visual Foxpro Driver (ADO)
12. importin FoxPro 2.6 into WinWord 6.0