Error '3669' Execution Cancelled

Post by tcg » Sat, 28 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hello all,
    I am using Visual Basic6.0, SQL server6.5 and ODBC3.0.
    I get the error message as listed in the title whenever I execute a
OpenRecord with a sql statement having JOIN and agregation function
against two tables having 100000 records and 1000 records respectively.
    However, for the same sql statement, there is no error when I use
the GUI client program isql_w instead of ODBC in VB

Thx in advance
TCG

1. Run time Error '3669' Execution cancelled

Hello all,
    I am using Visual Basic6.0, SQL server6.5 and ODBC3.0.
    I get the error message as listed in the title whenever I execute a
OpenRecord with a sql statement having JOIN and agregation function
against two tables having 100000 records and 1000 records respectively.
    However, for the same sql statement, there is no error when I use
the GUI client program isql_w instead of ODBC in VB

Thx in advance
TCG

2. How are row estimates made?

3. Run time error 3669. Execution cancelled

4. ?records remain locked

5. Error 3669: Execution cancelled!

6. Looking for a Website Database Programmer

7. What is Error 3669: Execution Cancelled ?

8. Using values

9. Error 3669 execution cancelled

10. Error 3669: Execution cancelled.

11. Error 3669 execution cancelled

12. Blocking Processes Cause 3669 Execution Cancelled, help!

13. Execution cancelled 3669?