Excel Sheet thru Access using VB module

Post by Girish Mokhas » Mon, 09 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I am trying to open Excel Sheet through Ms Access using vb module. There

are two excel sheets one has 4 columns and 6 rows and another has 11
cols and 10 rows. When first sheet is opened  it works fine but for the
second sheet it always defaults to the 4 cols and 6 rows sheet. Please
let me know where I am going wrong.

Thanks

Excel Sheet thru Access using VB module

Post by ChrisMyr » Tue, 17 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Please post the code - it seems you need to use "Sheet2" name in say
workbookObject.sheets("Sheet2").Activate to have this by your "ActiveSheet"

ChrisMyrs

Quote:> I am trying to open Excel Sheet through Ms Access using vb module. There

> are two excel sheets one has 4 columns and 6 rows and another has 11
> cols and 10 rows. When first sheet is opened  it works fine but for the
> second sheet it always defaults to the 4 cols and 6 rows sheet. Please
> let me know where I am going wrong.

> Thanks

1. Creating a VB Module in Access thru VC++

Is it possible to create some module code (to run a series of querydefs)
within VC++? I need to create a complete database on the fly and I'd like
to also create some modules to gain a little performance edge.

I can't find any examples of coding anything like this.

Also, if it's possible to create a module, how would I execute the code?

2. How to recover suspected database

3. Import Excel sheet into Access table with VB

4. Bug in TDBGrid

5. how to access cells in existing diferent excel sheets using visual basic

6. Informix 5.02

7. Access 97 Won't Close after EXCEL VB Modules

8. DBLINK to remote database

9. Req advice on how to activate Excel Macro using Access Module (Msoffice 97)

10. Accessing Sored Procedures using VB thru ODBC

11. How can I call Access Module Function in my Query Using VB

12. Using Access 2.0 VBA modules from within VB 3.0

13. Read Excel sheet with VB&Ado