Yuri Budarin schrieb in Nachricht ...
1. Using CD-R,CD-RW as Backup Device in Sql Server
I Have been using the normal DAT/DLT devices for my back
up and now I want to Shift my back up device to CD-
Media.Does Sql Server Supports BAckup in CD,DVD etc?If yes
I would also like to know whether the back up process will
continue in the next disk once the first disk gets
full.B'cos the database size is over 1gb and obviously it
won't fit into a single CD.Your answers will be very
helpfull for me.
2. Recommendations for 7.0 admin books - especially regarding backup/restore
3. vfp 3.0 CD Rom Install, CD Label problem Win95
4. When does log segment get cleared???
5. D3 and CD's both Rom and RW
6. ODBC connect string format differs between ODBC driver versions?
7. CD-RW Scheduled Database Backup...
8. FW: quick question - Auto-timestamp?
9. Paradox Tables on CD on Network CD Device
10. *** HELP *** Writing Tables to CD /HP4020i CD-Writer
11. new site about Archiving - CD Networking - CD Production - Storage
12. Distributing Sql Server databases on CD-ROM
13. IIS, Database access and local (CD Rom) Help!?