The number of rows with pending changes has exceeded the set limit

The number of rows with pending changes has exceeded the set limit

Post by Ronald Ka » Thu, 20 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi!

Please help with this error-message. What am I doing wrong?
It comes up when I do the following:

rst.fields("A_Field") = "Something"

Please help!

Greetings,

Ronald

1. Pending Changes exceeds limit

I have started receiving a Run-Time error '-2147217836
(80040e54)': Number of rows with pending changes exceeded
the limit.  I have looked for this error in the MS
Knowledgebase, with no success.  This occurs on the second
row that I process.  Can anyone shed some light on what
this error is, and why I am getting it?

2. SA account

3. Error Message "number of rows pending changes exceeds limit"

4. need help with combobox and tables

5. The maximum number of pending SQLServerAgent notifications has been exceeded

6. OMNIS 7 and ShowCase VISTA

7. Help - Setting number of rows limit

8. GENGRAPH.APP On The Macintosh

9. Limiting number of rows in result sets

10. Limiting number of rows in answer set

11. row numbers, limiting row# for web usage

12. Limit exceeded for number of servers

13. Limit exceeded for number of servers.