CGI and ISAPI easier than ever ...

Post by Lars ?kerma » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Lars Akerman Software is e*d to announce the release of CGI Expert
3.01, the complete CGI, win-CGI, ISAPI, and NSAPI (Interfaces to create
dynamic interactive webpages) component suite for Borland Delphi 2.0/3.0
and C++Builder.

CGI Expert is an extemely easy to use component suite for Borland Delphi
2/3 and C++Builder, that includes all the web utilities you miss in Delphi
and C++ Builder. The component suite works fine with all versions of Delphi
2/3 and C++Builder (Standard, Professional and Client/Server) so there is
no need to buy the expensive Delphi 3 Clinet/Server version.

This feature-rich Component suite include the following:

CGI, Win-CGI, ISAPI and NSAPI are interfaces that make it possible to
generate dynamic, interactive html documents. CGI Expert is a simple but
powerful suite of components for Delphi 2.0, 3.0 and C++ Builder to build
applications that simultaneously supports the CGI, win-CGI, ISAPI and NSAPI
interfaces, making your applications compatible with almost every webserver
on the market. CGI Expert makes interactive dynamic Web content as simple
as dropping a component on to a form. The Quick guide shows an example of
the simplicity. CGI Expert includes the following features:?
?
- Compatible with almost every windows based webserver on the market
- Use exactly the same source code for CGI, win-CGI, ISAPI and NSAPI.
- CGI:s that simultanously supports both CGI and win-CGI.
- Dll:s that simultanously supports both ISAPI and NSAPI.
- Html database tables and BDE database interfacing
- Powerful dynamic HTML document updating
- Live CGI debugging tools for use from within Delphi 2.0, 3.0 and C++
Builder
- Cookie management component
- Live Charts from Teechart, ChartFX and VCFirstImpression.
- Easy to use SMTP mail component (Send your email using one line of code)
- Conversion utilities for live BMP to Gif/Jpeg coversion (Including Live
Transparent and Animated gifs)
- Session management keeping track on sessions and letting you set
unlimited session variables.
?

Here are some response from users that have been working with preevious
versions of CGI Expert:

 "I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on the good
work. Your Delphi components are just what we were looking for. If you ever
develop other products for Delphi, do not hesitate to contact me" Sylvain
C, Canada.

"Your components kick some CGI butt!!!! I would like to receive the
registered version as soon as possible! " Dan M, USA.

 ".. let me congratulate you on it again. It is a great set  of components!
As soon as I get something I can pass on to someone working over the
internet - you will be the first person I call." Jim S, USA.

"I found that your CGI Expert Delphi Component is very good stuff", Chen H,
Taiwan.

"I love your controls! They really make CGI & ISAPI easy." Scott R, USA.

"Thanks for developing something that makes my life easier. I cannot wait
to receive the registered version from your distributor." Chuck G, USA.

"You have a great product! I was so happy to find your product. I was just
about to buy Cyclone or Web Hub when I found CGI Expert." Darryl W. USA.

| CGI Expert is copyrighted by Lars Akerman Software for more information
about the product please visit:
| CGI Expert Homepaget:  http://www.veryComputer.com/  or
| German support and distributer: http://www.veryComputer.com/
or

--
Approval for posting does not constitute an endor*t.
Articles posted to comp.lang.pascal.delphi.announce are archived at:

1. D3 Pro : ISAPI, NSAPI, CGI Support missing ??

Is it true that ISAPI,NSAPI and CGI support is missing from D3
professional, despite being listed on box and features list ??

If so, is this a mistake or a bait and switch ?

I know you can still write an ISAPI dll without these features, but
the new TTableProvider etc. makes it easy.

I am getting C/S for work but was looking at getting the PRO version
for personal use.

Hope someone in marketing is reading this or is being told about it.

Care to respond Steve T, Borland ??

Nilesh

2. SQL Server 6.5 setup folder

3. connecting to sql server using asp/isapi/cgi

4. Basic trigger question

5. Local Interbase, BDE & CGI/ISAPI

6. Restrictions in the OTN downloadable version of 9i?

7. Interbase and ISAPI / CGI

8. Create DB From Backup

9. never, ever, ever, use a clustered index on an identity column

10. CGI Error - The specified CGI application misbehaved ...

11. Delphi CGI Problem - CGI Program Only Runs When Delphi Also Runs

12. Connect ORACLE to WWW through Pro*C-CGI scripts (was:CGI-Perl)

13. cgi.h - for c base cgi programing