Access Limitation

Post by Alan Rueckgaue » Wed, 19 May 1999 04:00:00

If it's all read-only access, it probably could handle it.  If you're
talking updatable, don't expect it to perform well with more than 5-15
concurrent users.  For the kind of user count you're talking, SQL Server or
another full-blown DBMS is probably indicated and justified.

--
Alan Rueckgauer
Rueckgauer Systems

NOTE:  I do *NOT* read or respond to email replies to newsgroup postings.
Please reply only in the newsgroup so everyone can benefit from the
discussion.

=====

>Hi Everyone,

>Anyone can tell me about limitation of Access? If I have 100 person will
>access the database at same time. Is it possible?

>Thanks for help!

Access Limitation

Post by Tony » Thu, 20 May 1999 04:00:00

Hi Everyone,

Anyone can tell me about limitation of Access? If I have 100 person will
access the database at same time. Is it possible?

Thanks for help!

Access Limitation

Post by Tony » Thu, 20 May 1999 04:00:00

Thanks your help.

From your experience, what kind of DBMS can help me to do that if I need
update the records though Internet and where can I find it? Thanks.