problems with OODBS Jasmine-persistentJava

problems with OODBS Jasmine-persistentJava

Post by Sven Krüge » Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I've some problems with modelling of bi-directional
relationships in Jasmine-persistent Java (pJ).
I can store objects with a bidirektional relationship in
a Jasmine database, but when I want to retrieve these
Objects more then once, there appear a lot of error
messages. I think this problems caused through the
activation of the persistent objects, but I cant find
any solutions to solve these problems.
Is there anyone who have some experience in working
with Jasmine-pJ and have some suggestions to handle
my problems?

thanks in advance!

   O                         o
 o          O                              O
~~~o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sven Krueger
European Media Laboratory - EML
Villa Bosch, Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
D - 69118 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: ++49 - 6221 - 533 209

=============================

1. Jasmine & ABF

The ABF-Jasmine wrapper allows an ABF program to act as a Jasmine provider.
In effect your ABF app becomes an object with Get/Set methods which fill in
form fields and press function keys.  You still have to write something
which calls all the Get/Set methods, so this is not a magic way to web
enable your ABF app instantly.  It is however an interesting idea which
seems like it ought to be useful in some manner or other.  CA was deliberately
*not* trying to do an UpFront lookalike.

The ABF wrapper stuff is still in a very early stage;  it's not a product.
It is a sufficiently cool idea that I would like to see something useful
made out of it, though.

Karl R. Schendel, Jr.

Ingres and Unix Expertise

Past President, North American Ingres Users Association

3. Ingres+Jasmine

4. Portal Sorting in FMP5.0 Trial Version?

5. Jasmine

6. Questions

7. Nebraska - Oracle DBA

8. Jasmine ii ABF Provider

9. Jasmine Question

10. CA-Jasmine and Delphi

11. Differencec between oracle8i and jasmine

12. Jasmine