ADO Events not firing

Post by John Somer » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:55:29

Hi,

I have an asynchronous connection and cannot get the ConnectComplete event
to fire.  It is based on the MSDN sample found at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q190/9/91.ASP.

Has anyone else got this example to work ? I'm using VB6 Ent. SP5

Cheers,
John

1. Event Alerts not Firing

I am running a SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 2 default
instance on an NT 4.0 6a box.  When I created alerts using
a performance condition the alert fires just fine.
However the SQL Server event alerts I set up do not fire
at all.  I reviewed sysalerts and nothing jumped out as
being different between the two types of conditions.  Has
anyone experienced this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony

2. .exe file

3. SQL Server DMO Backup Object Events Not Firing Correctly with Visual Basic .NET

4. Beter than MSFlewGrid ?

5. Detail_Format event not firing in Access 2000 adp

6. Setting Access Password at Run Time

7. OnDataChanged event not fired in Master-Detail setup

8. IDMS DBA NEEDED

9. Problem with VB DataControl Reposition Event not firing.

10. Recordset FetchComplete Event is not fired

11. WillChangeField/FieldChangeComplete event not firing immediately

12. prob-ado events - fires for update after delete

13. duplicate ado events firing