Newbie help....

Post by Kurt C. Hac » Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I have a VB front-end application that is accessing an ACC97 db.  I would
like to be able to view and run the reports and their associated queries
from the VB application.  I was thinking of just accessing a macro from
within the database and it would display.  The only way I can think of to do
this is to install a run-time version of the database and use command line
arguments to open the reports up.  Perhaps I am missing something in the
documentation & help files but this one continues to elude me.

Thanks,
-Kurt

1. NEWBIE HELP: Need Help with using the debuger

I am trying to debug a proc in a Library but can't get the  debuger
to step through its execution.  I place a break in the proc,
I run a form and activate the method that calls the library that calls the
proc but the break doesnt work.  I place a break in the method on my
form and run it, the break works and I try to step into the library
call but I never get to the code in the library instead I am stepping
through some default methods (cant rember what they were).

Can someone please help me how do I step through my code in my library proc.

Tim

2. date difference in Oracle SQL

3. Newbie help request: Permissions help

4. file is in use by another, FPD2.6, Win2K server

5. Group By Date - SQL Newbie (help me)

6. Help!! PowerBuilder and SQL Server problem

7. Newbie Help - Calculated Member /Cell

8. Appeal for RDBMS Algorithms (and other Information)..

9. Newbie Help - Create Function

10. SQL Server Newbie- help w/Triggers

11. Newbie help w/ trigger problem

12. Newbie: Help needed with simple SQL Statement

13. Newbie Help: Access 97 with SQL 7