Q: mapi.dll instead of the mapi vbx's that are provided

Q: mapi.dll instead of the mapi vbx's that are provided

Post by Bharath S. Naray » Mon, 06 Nov 1995 04:00:00

If anyone who has used VB and mapi could they let me know
a) is there any advantage of using the mapi.dll directly versus
b) using the vbx
the client for whom I am working thinks that the overhead is more when VBX is
used. Also any pointers to this is appreciated
Bharath

1. mapi component for Delphi (not simple mapi)

Hi,

I'm looking for a VCL or Active-x component for  MAPI  (not simple mapi).
I want to build a Transport service provider, and I don't want to do it
with 'C',
but the problem is that I didn't find any library or VCL in Delphi.

Thank in advance,

Gal

2. parameterized query problems...

3. a real MAPI problem and a good MAPI question

4. SQL & DiskSpace Problem

5. Creating a DLL in VB4 using MAPI and ODBC32.DLL

6. Sporadic Updategram Errors with returnid

7. mapi.dll

8. Case Sensitive

9. Direct Mapi dlls & VB5

10. Pdx 7 (16-Bit), Help with MAPI.DLL

11. SQL Mail can't find MAPI Profile

12. MAPI/'SQL 2000

13. Which DLL's/OCX's to distribute for MAPI w/VB4 32 to Windows NT?