1. "lock file has grown too large"
Sorry if this message has been already posted. Servers problems.
I've run into particular problem developing a Paradox-based program. The
first time I executed one of its options, which have finished successfully,
but the second time I have tried it, I get this following result: "invalid
parameter" in the middle of the execution, the third time I have tried to
execute it, I get "lock file has grown too large" inmediatelly.
If I close the entire program and I re-execute it, I find it as it was
before, the first time it works, the second time i get "invalid parameter"
and in the third time I get "lock file has grown too large".
The problem is not the numbers of executions. It's the numbers of iterations
of the algorithm. If I fake the program in order to make more iterations,
the first time it crashes ("invalid parameter"), and the second time I get
"lock file has grown too large"
This algorithm always reads unnumerabled times over 30 tables and there are
so many wrinting and deleting in only one of them (table).
Does anyone know about this problem? How could I avoid the "lock file has
grown too large"?
2. Foreign Key Limitations
3. "Lock file grown too large"
4. Is this scenario really possible? - really need advice/help
5. Having "HAVING" problems with GROUP BY.
6. Just try this, it will work
7. HELP!!: "Multiple net files","Lock file has grown too large"
8. MDX and Pivot Tables
9. max of ("...","...","..")
10. "Couldn't Lock File" error
11. "File is Locked" error message
12. MaxLocksPerFile - "File Sharing Lock Count Exceeded"
13. Having problems with "Insert Into" command