How to use DB triggers with Java ?

Post by Erich Jerma » Sun, 18 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to use triggers within java.

Wouldn't it be nice to get a clientside event if a table in the database is
updated ...

Is there a way to do something similar ???

-    Visual Design - Unionsgasse 7 - 2502 Biel - Switzerland   -
-       VOICE: +41 (0)32 3253324 - FAX: +41 (0)32 226733       -

1. Access Oracle DB Using Java App (created using Jbuilder 3)

Hi,
I am trying to do exactly what the title of this message
suggests. Well, actually I am not trying - yet. At the moment I
am getting my head around Java and figuring out the concept of
it. However, it will not be long (I hope) before I start trying
to send queries to the database and bring back results, etc.

If anyone has any simple examples of what I am trying to achieve
then I would welcome an email from them.

Best regards

R.W. Fairbairn

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

2. how do i compare and check

3. triggers and a Java Db-Library?

4. Compile Errors for Triggers

5. Db triggering and java

6. Corrupt index in LAN in PfW 5.0 tables

7. Java DB Triggers - Anyone?

8. 4.9.2 Insert into local table, nest RPC for select

9. ---JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA-----JAVA---

10. Connecting to a SQL Server 7 DB using JAVA

11. Finding if two tables are linked in a DB using Java

12. Remotely accesing Access DB, using Java.

13. Oracle 8i: Cannot access db from Java using Oracle OCI driver