DLL Problems (GPF)

Post by naveen singh » Thu, 24 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Hi VB Guys

I am currently developing an application in Visual basic
using Q+E Multilink VB, Netmanage TCP/IP, Oracle

If i run the application in the Project mode ( under VB IDE)
everything goes on fine and no problems encountered.

But if i make an exe file ( which is huge around 1 MB )
i get a GPF sometimes

this happens on the same machine and nothing changes
only that I ran it under VB IDE / EXE File i made

Any pointers to that ??? I shall apprecitae
If anyone can point out solutions to me asap

Thanks

naveen

1. GPF in MSAJT200.DLL / DAO2516.DLL

this generally kills the app and when you try to start up again it bombs
out in DAO2516.DLL (002D:0047).

They both run Wfwg3.11 with DOS 6.22 (16mb ram, 486/75) with a new vb4.0
app running with access 1.1 mdbs using the 2.5 engine.

The app opens the db's  & initialises the main tables when starting up;
the error comes when opening the first DB.

Anyone got ANY clues at all what I can do here? I haven't converted the
db to access 2.0 format as some of the other apps still use 1.1; I'll try
this as soon as I can, maybe that'll help? Or is something with the
general configuration wrong (access 2.0 was installed before the vb4 app
came)?

HELP!

Jo

2. timer to terminate a long running process

3. Whoops should have been DAO360.DLL problem not DAO350.DLL problem

4. OLAP Technology for Paradox - FREE DEMO

5. Help! GPF / DAO350.dll / Page Fault

6. HELP: SQL - SELECT

7. GPF in Module IDPDX01.DLL at 0008:00CB

8. Referencing other schema objects by default

9. GPF in DAO2516.DLL???

10. data1.refresh causes GPF in MSJT3032.DLL...anyone?`

11. DSHELL caused GPF in MSCUISTF.DLL

12. GPF in IDPDX01.DLL

13. GPF in SQLSRVR.DLL 000C:09B1