Help

Post by Ernest H » Wed, 01 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I need to write a programme which include imaging processing. Say, if I
select the any object in the bitmap pic. And then scan a new pattern, it
fill up the object automatically. I just have few knowledge on software
programming.  So, which is the best program for this task. Visual
Basic...Borland C++...etc. Can anybody give me advice?
Thanks a lot!

Ernest

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

Hi,
I have a small problem, and if you know the answer I would really be
thankful for your help.
I have an access database which is called "Client.mdb"
on a form, I displayed a dbcombox for the costumer's name
a textbox for the address
a textbox for the city
a textbox for the state
and a textbox for the zipcode

on all my textboxes and the dbcombobox I have set their Datasource and
Datafield properties to Data1,
when I run the program the information on the first record of the data shows
on the form,

but what I need to do is, when I change the costumer's name on the
dbcombobox (which displays all of the costumer's names on it) I want the
textboxes to show the address, city, state, and zipcode of the costumer I
have choosen,

Thank you in advance,
Enrique G Lugo

2. Opinion On Data modeeling technique for data warhouse?

3. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

4. Searching tools to do capacity planning...

5. help help help help help help help help help

6. SQL Server 2000 Memory Not Released

7. query:HELP! HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. Grid with Alias

9. SQL To ORACLE Help Help Help Help Help

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Help help help help

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP!

13. SQL Mail Help Help Help !!!!