help please - dynamic optionbuttons

Post by Poboma » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:22:19

Does anyone know how to add optionbuttons to a frame in run-time (i.e.
dynamically)?

help please - dynamic optionbuttons

Post by Kris » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 06:18:42

Look at control arrays

Quote:> Does anyone know how to add optionbuttons to a frame in run-time (i.e.
> dynamically)?

1. COMBO BOX, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP!

 Newsgroups:
              comp.databases.xbase.fox

I'm using VFP 3.0 for Mac and want to design a form with combo
boxes. Everything seems fine but after I checked any item on
any drop-down list there is nothing to appear in the box itself.
In other words, I can see the list and check any item, but
nothing shows up in the filled box. I designed these combo
boxes using combo box builder and every step seems correct.
I would like to hear from anyone regarding this problem. I
want to express my sincere thanks for your kind help in
advance.

Fang Qian

2. Click here for Extreme Net Toolz

3. Complex and Dynamic SQL Query ----------Please help

4. How to store "" in SQL Server?

5. Dynamic statement help please...

6. US-FL-Orlando DBA, Oracle, Sybase, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, C, C++

7. Dynamic Parameters HELP Please....

8. XA Integration guide for MTS

9. Please Help, Cannot build dynamic query because of character limit

10. Help Please - VB and Great Plains Dynamics

11. Dynamic SQL Help Please

12. dynamic XSL .......HELP please....

13. PLEASE HELP with dynamic SQL!