PLease help - beginner question

Post by Dave » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi, getting away from Crystal reports. I put my database in a database grid.
I use pull down menus to select data within the database using SQL certain
ways. PLEASE tell me how to print what I see at any given time within the
database grid.

Please o please o please... LOL!

I'd really appreciate it. (E-mail if you could - if not, just post here,
I'll be back but I'm so anxious to get this silly thing done.

--
Dave

PLease help - beginner question

Post by Michael Daniel Bilics » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi, getting away from Crystal reports. I put my database in a database grid.
> I use pull down menus to select data within the database using SQL certain
> ways. PLEASE tell me how to print what I see at any given time within the
> database grid.

        I have found out that the easiest way to print out a grid
is to use Sheridan's DataWidgets grid. A line of code prints
it out. I usually set the recordsource for the grid to a SQL
statement. The only downside is that it is a third-party control
(which means cost and more files for install).
        You can check them out at http://www.shersoft.com/

                        Hope this helps,
                                Michael

1. PLease help - beginner question

Hi, getting away from Crystal reports. I put my database in a database grid.
I use pull down menus to select data within the database certain ways.
PLEASE tell me how to print what I see at any given time within the database
grid.

Please o please o please... LOL!

I'd really appreciate it. (E-mail if you could - if not, just post here,
I'll be back but I'm so anxious to get this silly thing done.

Dave

2. Problems with opening an access db

3. Please help! Beginner seek/find question

4. (Hopefully) Simple r

5. Beginners question searching (Please Help)

6. How do I fix this...

7. Help!!!! ....please help Access beginner

8. *.mdf file

9. Please Forgive My Beginner Mentality with this question

10. Beginner Help Please

11. Help a beginner please!

12. Please help a beginner with databases!