DLLs: TTable as parameter

Post by Stefan Kir » Wed, 27 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Is it possible, to call a function in a DLL which has an opened TTable
as parameter? This function should e.g. delete the record and all of
the detail records in the database.

If I try this, then I very often got GPFs, or other problems.
Sometimes it works fine. Is there something special to look for?

Steff

1. Using a TTable in a DLL

Is is possible to use a TTable in a DLL.

I am trying to write a DLL that is used with NT 4 Remote Access Manager,
and I need to be able to write to a table from a DLL.  Whenever I try this
I keep getting an application error in my test program(most likely caused
by the DLL that I wrote).  If anybody knows of where I can find information
on this could you please let me know.

Thanks

Scott Chappel

2. Accounting Support

3. Make a DLL using Ttable

4. easy question

5. -- H E L P -- Using TTable in DLL --

6. WHERE functionality

7. Persistant Database connection when using TTable components in a DLL

8. TTable in a Delphi DLL

9. Is it possible ??? (TTable>EXE&DLL)

10. Pass a TTable as Parameter to another object.

11. DB2 7.2 DLL Load / Unload of DB2SYSP.DLL AND DB2KBC.DLL

12. msxml3.dll parameter error?