Package and Deployment Wizard Error 743

Post by David Storm » Wed, 09 Jun 1999 04:00:00

When attempting to create a new setup file, I am receiving an error after
pressing the Package button, just after the message 'Searching additional
file dependencies I get the message 'PDCMDLN caused an exception 103H in
module RPCRT4.DLL, followed by the message:
'Unexpected error number 743 has occurred. unable to create or activate a
new instance of PDWizard.PackageWizPanels.'

At this point the wizard stops and goes back to the main screen. I have
installed VB6 srvpak3 but did not help. I have the problem on a Win98 and a
Win95 machine. I have reloaded VB6 on both.

Dave

1. Errors from VB6 Package & Deployment Wizard

I have written an OCX control in VB6 which uses a Sheridan Data Widget
control and therefore has a dependency of SSDW3B32.OCX. The VB6 Package &
Deployment wizard correctly picks up this file but on some machines BUT not
all I get the following error when the setup program for my controlis run:
Error occured while registering the file c:\windows\system\ssdw3b32.ocx

I am using my control to connect to SQL Server 6.5 via ADO and bring back
some records and using this control in a client server Access 97 app.

**** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ****

2. Automatically start and shutdown Oracle Instance?

3. Question on Package and Deployment Wizard

4. VA-McLean-103429--Web Applications-Intranet-Internet-ORACLE-Software Development

5. Package and deployment wizard

6. Newbie: Naming conventions question

7. ADO 2.0 and Package/Deployment Wizard

8. QUERY WITH PARAMETERS

9. package and deployment wizard

10. Package Deployment Wizard?

11. Package & Deployment Wizard and Bitmaps

12. Package&Deployment wizard problem

13. Package & Deployment Wizard