where is the Masked Edit Control in VB5?

where is the Masked Edit Control in VB5?

Post by Bud » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

hi

I read in the book that i have to use Masked Edit to filter only
number...where do I find it??

Thanks

where is the Masked Edit Control in VB5?

Post by Keith A Gardne » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Bud:

Quote:>I read in the book that i have to use Masked Edit to filter only
>number...where do I find it??

Right click on the Toolbox and select Components. Select Microsoft Mask Edit
Control from the list. An icon for it will appear in the Toolbox.

Keith Gardner

where is the Masked Edit Control in VB5?

Post by G Wood » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Bud,
  In order to use the masked edit control you have to activate the control
through the project menu.
   Click on project and select references from the the drop down list, you
will see microsoft masked edit control 5.0, select it. You will also have to
select componets from the project menu and select masked edit from this
list....Hope this helps   Gordie