dtabase

Post by John Kar » Mon, 26 May 1997 04:00:00

I have just completed the design and development of a rather extensive web
site.  On one of the pages of my site there is a simple form into which
viewers can enter basic data which then comes to me via
 e-mail.

But now I want to take the next logical step forward. For me, that means
incorporating the database concept into my web site. I would like the data
(from any form at my site) to be routed directly to a database like bdase,
FoxPro, Access, etc which I plan to have on my local hard drive.

First I need to design and develop the database.  The second step is to
ensure that the data from the form on my web site goes directly to this
database.  Do you have specific ideas as to how I can accomplish these two
tasks?

Also,  where on the WWW can I find good resources and a probably a download
of dBase (4.x or 5.x); FoxPro, etc.  The visual versions of these data base
software would also be cool.

Thanks,
John.

1. Education Dtabase Templates

Would any readers have templates for education? Specifically Student details
etc?

Regards
Mark lehmann
--
Mark Lehmann

Home Phone : (08) 9446 7885
Fax : (08) 9445 7885
Work Phone : (08) 9307 3199

Old Jungle Saying : "Phantom has strength of ten tigers"

2. Margins and Fonts and Machines

3. How to check current dtabase name ?

4. instant updates and lookups at the record level

5. Object Oriented Designs and Relational Dtabases

6. Multiple Database inside of one database?

7. Must Site Server dtabase be separate

8. Filter Bug Pdox7

9. FM on web: where to house dtabase?

10. JDBC free secure DtaBase access