Error 429 Grief with RDO

Post by andy somervill » Wed, 13 May 1998 04:00:00

People
A last plea for help before I reinstall NT.
I cannot get RDO to work for some reason. I can make a reference to
msrdo20.dll but each time the code tries to use rdo I get the err 429 -
cannot create object error.
I've reinstalled VB , re registered the DLL and even used regclean to make
sure the rdo keys were properly cleared before the reinstall of vb5 - I'm
running with service pack 3 on VB and NT with sp3.
Any help will be gratefully received.
Thanks
Andy

Error 429 Grief with RDO

Post by Jonas Mulioli » Wed, 13 May 1998 04:00:00

Get a hold of depends.exe (it's on the MSDN CD). Run it on the MSRDO20.DLL
to see if some dependency is missing. This is the most common cause of this
error that I've seen.

Jonas
TRION Technologies