JDBC-Like pure java class to connect to Ms Sql Server or Ms Access

JDBC-Like pure java class to connect to Ms Sql Server or Ms Access

Post by I.. » Sat, 12 May 2001 19:30:55

We are about to release the ready to market version of JADO, composed by a
fully downloadable, pure java class on the client side and an ActiveX DLL on
the server side. It's the fastest, easiest and most scalable way to connect
(I.E. with a pure java applet) to a remote DataBase running on a Ms
WindowsNT or Ms Windows2000 server.
Join our beta test program for free and dowload the pre-release. You'll
receive the next version for trial.

http://www.leti-messina.it/software/jado_en.htm

Regards
Leti Messina GIS & Software Solutions Area