Convert Access 2.0 database into Access 97

Convert Access 2.0 database into Access 97

Post by Ricky Marshal » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I have an Access 2.0 MDB which needs to be converted to Access 97
including the tables, forms, queries, reports, modules and macros. Could
you let me know if we can achieve this. If it is possible, what would we
need to do.

Thanks in advance.

Convert Access 2.0 database into Access 97

Post by Peter » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I thought it would be a straight forward process.
Load Access '97
Then go to the database utilites and select Convert database point it at
your 2.0 db and it may ask for a new file name give it one then click ok. I
think that should work for you.

>Hi,

>I have an Access 2.0 MDB which needs to be converted to Access 97
>including the tables, forms, queries, reports, modules and macros. Could
>you let me know if we can achieve this. If it is possible, what would we
>need to do.

>Thanks in advance.

1. Convert Access 2.0 to Access 97

I am barely a starter in Access. We are using Access 2.0 and is in the
process to update it to Access 97. I heard there are significant changes
during this process. Can everybody tell me what the major steps of upgrading
are?

Right now, our Access 2.0 and 97 are pointed to a different location on our
network, can I directly open an Access 2.0 .mdb in Access 97? Actually I
have tried to do that, but it gave me some kind of authorization error
message. Suppose I have the full privilege to do whatever I want to the .mdb
file. What should I do to solve this problem? I have to do the upgrading on
a stand-alone mode. My boss will kill me if I  mess up with the network.

Any hints will be sincerely appreciated.

Allen Guan

2. PowerMart documentation

3. Help: programatically convert access 2.0 to access 97 using vb5

4. Update & Trigger deadlock

5. Converting Access 2.0 DB to Access 97 DB in VB code

6. Help: NLS support in Java ?

7. Help Convert Access 2.0 to Access 97

8. SQL Server 6.0 to Server 7.0 Migration Problems

9. Help: convert access 2.0 to access 97 using VB 5.0

10. Converting Access 2.0 to Access 97 or 2000

11. Converting Access 97 database to Access 2000

12. Converting Access 97 Database to Access 2

13. Empty/Null String Behavior Difference with Access 97-to-2000-to-97 Converted Database