MSHFlexGrid

Post by tofiriu » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 00:34:52

MSHFlexgrid.ColWidth(0, 1) = 200

where the first argument is the column index & second argument is the
band level (0 if there no nested(child) records). Size is in twips

~Chris

Originally posted by Yadi

Quote:> how to set the column width in mshflexgrid, pls any information will
> be
> help.

> thx

yadi

1. Using ADO GetString with MSHFlexgrid - problem with memo field

Y'all:

I'm using the code below to grab a big recordset from an Access MDB
file.  The MDB file has several memo type fields with embedded
ctrl-enter characters.

I take the recordset and using the Clip procedure I stick it into my
MSHFlexgrid in one fell swoop.  It works great as long as the memo
fields from the Access database DONT CONTAIN ctrl-enter characters.
Will I have to abandon the clip method (oh, its so nice and fast) and
do a field-by-field input of the data and parse each field looking for
and removing ctrl-enter characters?  Please say no.

thanks,
russ

Dim conn As New ADODB.Connection
Dim ConnectionString As String
Dim fl As ADODB.Field
Dim rsVar As Variant

ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.3.51;" & _
                "Password=pwd" & _
                ";Persist Security Info=True;" & _
                "User ID=uid" & _
                ";Data Source=" & sFile & _
                ";Jet OLEDB:System database=" & App.Path & "\my.mdw"

conn.Open ConnectionString  'Open the ADO connection
Set rst = New ADODB.Recordset
rst.CursorLocation = adUseClient
rst.CursorType = adOpenDynamic
rst.LockType = adLockBatchOptimistic
rst.Open "MyTable", conn, , , adCmdTable  'grab the table

rst.MoveFirst

rsVar = rst.GetString(adClipString, rst.RecordCount)  '<---------
   With MSHFlexGrid1
     .Cols = rst.Fields.Count
     .Rows = rst.RecordCount
   For i = 0 To rst.Fields.Count - 1
     .TextMatrix(0, i) = rst.Fields(i).Name
   Next

   .Row = 1
   .Col = 0
   .RowSel = .Rows - 1
   .ColSel = .Cols - 1
   .Clip = rsVar       '<------------ problemo code
   .RowSel = .Row
   .ColSel = .Col

   End With
   rst.Close
   conn.Close

2. i/o buffer size for nt

3. MSHFlexGrid column headers

4. Sybase DBA - Ottawa Opportunity

5. MSHFlexgrid help needed!!

6. ODBC.NET + Windows Service = Hang

7. MshFlexGrid, ?Una porquería?

8. VFP 3.0 vs VFP 5.0

9. MSHFlexgrid

10. decimal points in mshflexgrid

11. Sync-ing MSHFlexGrid control with other controls

12. MSHFlexGrid