ASP connect to Access *.mdb: limit to 50 char

ASP connect to Access *.mdb: limit to 50 char

Post by Wenjing Da » Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:04:30

I connect to a MS Access data base (DNS,*.mdb) through a ASP page on IIS.  I
stored
text files <=255 characters long.  However, when I fetch records from web, I
only get first 50 characters.  Does anybody have idea what it could be the
problem?  I set field default to 255 in Access.  Does the truncation happen
in ASP or Access?  Thanks. (either reply to this post or email me at:

Thanks!
Wen

Here is the connection code in ASP
Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
objConn.Open "Data Source=Salmo; User ID=sa; Password=;"
Set objRS = objConn.Execute("SELECT * FROM jj")

Response.write ("p1name")