Print a report using command button on a form

Print a report using command button on a form

Post by Alex Martine » Thu, 01 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I would appreciate help on this one.  I am using Visual Basic 6.0 and I have
a form in which I have a command button, I would like to press the button to
preview a crystal report and if I am satisfy with the report I can then
print the report.  Thank You

1. Report always prints portrait instead of Landscape when activated from form button

I have a form which I have placed a button on to print a report. In
the design of the report I went to file | page setup... in paradox 8.0
and I selected landscape in the box. I saved the report, opened the
form, clicked the button, and the report always comes out portrait.
How do i make the form so it prints Landscape? Do I do this in the
code underlying the pushbutton method or is it from the properties of
the report?

Brian
--------------------
Brian Lavender
Sacramento, CA
http://www.brie.com/brian/

"For best results, squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go up."
             -- Colgate Toothpaste Tube

2. Identity/Autonumber field assignment

3. Using the PROMPT option of the REPORT command on a Macintosh and printing using GRAYSCALE

4. HELP! Alligning Text Boxes

5. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports

6. Calling Cobol DLL's from Delphi

7. Print selected pages of report using command window

8. E-Mail - Again......

9. Scheduling report printing using winnt 4.0 and at command

10. Print all records whith command button

11. calling a form by a command button