mapi component for Delphi (not simple mapi)

mapi component for Delphi (not simple mapi)

Post by Gal Betse » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for a VCL or Active-x component for  MAPI  (not simple mapi).
I want to build a Transport service provider, and I don't want to do it
with 'C',
but the problem is that I didn't find any library or VCL in Delphi.

Thank in advance,

Gal

mapi component for Delphi (not simple mapi)

Post by SPIS & NZ Science Month » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:>I'm looking for a VCL or Active-x component for  MAPI  (not simple mapi).
>I want to build a Transport service provider, and I don't want to do it
>with 'C',
>but the problem is that I didn't find any library or VCL in Delphi.

I've used and been very satisfied with ISGMAPI:
http://www.infsoft.com/isgwww/mapi/mapindex.html

Not expensive, good support, seems to do the trick.

--

cheers,
peter

Peter Hyde, South Pacific Information Services Ltd, Christchurch, NZ
* SPIS Webview 2.9 Offline Browser
* SPIS WebWatch 1.1 Site Monitor
* TCompLHA/TCompress File and Database Compression for Delphi/C++
Find all the above and MORE at http://www.spis.co.nz/

1. a real MAPI problem and a good MAPI question

I would like to send messages between different instances of my programs
using a slow {postAction :-)} method. In fact I'd like to book places in
my schedule+ application from ParaDox 7.

Why, because it is there!

There is a good reason as well as a that real reason.

From time to time I'd like to set an appointment time in Px7 and book it
in the Schedule+.

Would like to go the other way too, just for the hell of it.

Is there anyone out there who can point me in the right direction?
mick

2. Query Problem -- Help!!!

3. Q: mapi.dll instead of the mapi vbx's that are provided

4. Need rpc.c sample program

5. SQL Server mail and MAPI components.

6. DTS SQL

7. Simple MAPI and OPal

8. US, CA, Calabasas: Oracle Financials Programmer; Permanent

9. Simple MAPI from Access 2.0

10. MAPI, Does anyone have a simple example

11. MAPI & Delphi

12. Exchange/OLE/MAPI & Delphi