creating report at the runtime with vb6

Post by Huseyin Karasi » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00

hi,
i want to create data report with vb6 at the runtime. but i can't do it.
how can i bind the data report with sql recordset and how can i set the report fileds and values?
please help me.

1. Creating report w/ Data Report in VB6

    Is there a way to use information from the table being queried for a
report in it's title or header?  I have a temporary table in a SQL 6.5
database that holds information for reporting use, and one of the fields is
one which I would like to use in the title.  Can this be done?  The report
feature won't let me drag the field(s) into the title section, or if it
does, when I run the application that generates the report, I get an error
message saying that txt.* can't be in the header/title.  Any input would be
greatly appreciated!

Mike

"If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane!"

2. How do I view all VBA code for an ADP

3. runtime report generation in vb6 using dataenvironment

4. Can't change the tables in client

5. Create Controls at runtime using VB6

6. test

7. Active Report - Create Subforms at runtime

8. Bizzarre ODBC/BDE behavior

9. Creating reports at runtime

10. Creating New Reports at Runtime

11. Creating reports in runtime mode

12. creating runtime reports

13. Help: Create 2 columns in data report (VB6)