keycode

Post by bret » Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I have an application where I want a message to be displayed while a button
is clicked by the left mouse button and disappear when the left mouse button
is released.  I have tried the played with the keyup and keydown events and
get the desired result using the shift, spacebar or alt key, but not with
the left mouse button.

Can I change the keycode to make this command respond to the mouse and if
so, what do I set it to?

Also, can anyone tell me the name of the object browser that I can use to
view vb32.olb?

Any input is appreciated.

Thank You.

Brett

keycode

Post by ChatSca » Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Have you tried using the MouseDown and MouseUp events?

Chat
VB Developer for PC Scale

"Genius's and Fools, were all alike under God's eyes." - Unk

1. Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll, or invalid keycode error at Crystal Reports

Hello,

I've developed a program in VB.NET using Crystal Reports. On my developers
PC everything works fine, but after installing it on a client machine, I get
the following error when I try to open a report:  Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll,
or invalid keycode

I've tried just about everything. When searching the internet I see a lot of
answers that point to an article at support.crystaldecisions.com, but that
Article doesn't seem to be available anymore. Can anyone tell me
step-by-step how to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Remco Groot Beumer

2. ADO with C++? No way