A portal built on pure Java

Post by HP Che » Thu, 27 May 1999 04:00:00

I'm so deeply impressed when I see someone Java purely
to build a database http://www.martsoft.com/products
from scratch, and then using it to build a high performance
Internet business portal at http://www.upyp.com !!! Also
with full XML power.

This greatly strengthened mine and many people's faith in
Java, I couldn't think of a better story to praise Java,
compliment Java.

Cheers to Java

1. A portal built on pure Java

I'm so deeply impressed when I see someone Java purely
to build a database http://www.martsoft.com/products
from scratch, and then using it to build a high performance
Internet business portal at http://www.upyp.com !!! Also
with full XML power.

This greatly strengthened mine and many people's faith in
Java, I couldn't think of a better story to praise Java,
compliment Java.

Cheers to Java

2. Power Builder : How to set column's lenght in crosstab data window

3. Pure Java or Java with Cgi-bin ???

4. Undeclared variable SqlXmlCommand--WHY???

5. Is Versant's Java interface pure Java?

6. Informix 4gl Problem

7. Pure Java Access driver?

8. Windows Database with SQL-link that is easy to use

9. Looking for a pure-Java B-tree or embedded database

10. Looking for PURE JAVA DB with JDBC driver

11. Pure java JDBC implementation ?

12. Is there a pure java database

13. JDBC-Like pure java class to connect to Ms Sql Server or Ms Access