HELP !!! VB 5.0 + GRAPHICS SERVER 5.0

Post by kulkarn.. » Tue, 10 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi Netters,

I am having problems with Graphics Server 5.0, which I am using for
plotting graphs .

I wish to plot 3 line graphs which share the X  , Y axix.
The line graphs consists of 365 points and I wish to give
the X axix the 12 labels ( i..e. name of the months )

I wish to use different line patterns for each of the three line
graphs.

Currently I am facing problems while doing this.

I would appreciate your help in this matter.

I am grateful to you for your time.

Pramod

1. VB 5.0 Data Bound Controls and VFP 5.0 Databases

Is it possible to use the VB 5.0 databound controls
with Visual FoxPro 5.0 Databases.

I have looked every where on the Microsoft Site for them.

I am looking for examples and I do not realy want to use
the Fox Pro ODBC drivers.

Thanks
Alistair

2. Location of redo logs

3. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0

4. Help! Oracle silent installation

5. Paradox 5.0 and VB 5.0

6. SQL Return Values

7. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?

8. HELP: Connecting to SQL Server from VB using ODBC

9. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

10. Can VB 5.0 work with Foxpro 5.0?

11. How to import CArchive object from VC++ 5.0 to VB 5.0

12. VFP 5.0 and VB 5.0

13. VB 5.0 and VFP 5.0 compatible?