How to set foreign key to a table on run-time with PARADOX 7

How to set foreign key to a table on run-time with PARADOX 7

Post by ksuzuk » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Is it possible to set foreign key to a table on run-time
when I use PARADOX 7?

I found it is interesting that programmer can set foreign key
at design time with Database DeskTop,
but error occurs when I use SQL on run-time or with SQL explore
at design-time?

Please help me!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

How to set foreign key to a table on run-time with PARADOX 7

Post by M.H. Avegaar » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Look in the Borland Database Engine Oline Reference (bde32.hlp) for
'Integrity constraints'. This will tell you how to create a foreign key with
DbiCreateTable (but it can also be used with DbiDoRestructure).

Quote:> Is it possible to set foreign key to a table on run-time