Printing Decision Grid

Post by jimm » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Is there any way to print the decision grid to the printer?

Printing Decision Grid

Post by Mike Bes » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Go to the Quickreports Website. They have an example of using Quickreports
to print a Decisiongrid.  Even if you do not wish to use Quickreports their
methods are useful. SOmetimes I use Quickreports, sometimes I copy to a
string grid and print that and currently for one project I am transferring
the data directly to Excel via OLE and allowing the users to print from
there.

All this work is based on the Quickreports example.

Mike Best
Mike Best Programming
Brisbane
Australia