Items for an Intranet

Post by Chris Mib » Sun, 29 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have a few items I need for an Intranet I'm setting up:
Firstly I'm using Microsoft's IIS to set up the server on Windows NT 4

1. I need to be able to create a feedback form that posts all the
replys into a text file or a html page.

2.  I need help getting Novell groupwise to open if i create a mailto
link.  In otherwords I need Groupwise set as the default mail in
Netscape.  All my users will be using Netscape 3.0

I do not have support for Java in the browser only javascript.

If you can help or if you have a question reply to: Chris Mibus at:

Items for an Intranet

Post by Shawn Harringto » Thu, 03 Jul 1997 04:00:00

If you are not asking about Java try posting to a different group.
--
All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Lee
Apparel or the VF Corporation.

> I have a few items I need for an Intranet I'm setting up:
> Firstly I'm using Microsoft's IIS to set up the server on Windows NT 4

> 1. I need to be able to create a feedback form that posts all the
> replys into a text file or a html page.

> 2.  I need help getting Novell groupwise to open if i create a mailto
> link.  In otherwords I need Groupwise set as the default mail in
> Netscape.  All my users will be using Netscape 3.0

> I do not have support for Java in the browser only javascript.

> If you can help or if you have a question reply to: Chris Mibus at:

1. Intranet Project Manager Needed in NYC (be trained in Intranet Development)

Our New York City based client is looking for a strong Intranet Project
Manager/Oracle Developer.

Our client is heavily involved in the Web  and they are looking for someone
they can train in Intranet/Internet technologies.

Required skills:

Strong Oracle skills (Developer 2000 needed)
Excellent Project Management skills

This is a Senior position, and you must have the savvy and business acumen
for this position

This is a full time position non consulting position.

Call Bruce Rennert
CRA Inc
800-662-9797*102
Fax 800-814-3100

2. Reports?

3. Add additional items to Unselected items in SQL Profiler for SQL Server 7.0

4. 7757-NY-ROCHESTER-HTML-Java-Perl-UNIX-FTP-RDB-ORACLE-WWW Development-Programmer

5. SQLMenu50, enable item, disable item

6. PDOBJECT in DRIVER.PRG -- Help! Help!

7. Add item in line item portal from another portal

8. high performance database ?

9. dict item that will give item id length ?

10. Changing items select statement causes different results for other items

11. How to represent items and componants of items in a database

12. FS: Apple II, Mac, Lisa items. Bargains, odd items and collector's items

13. sql speed on intranet