looking for info on SQLJ + APIs/examples

looking for info on SQLJ + APIs/examples

Post by Atiq Hash » Fri, 25 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

We are using JDBC drivers for Informix database, but need to
switch to SQLJ. There are books and tutorials easily available
on JDBC programming but I can't find any online tutorial/reference
for SQLJ. Can somebody kindly point me to any sites for using it.

Please also CC me in your reply.
Thanks

-AH

looking for info on SQLJ + APIs/examples

Post by Turbolin » Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi,

> We are using JDBC drivers for Informix database, but need to
> switch to SQLJ. There are books and tutorials easily available
> on JDBC programming but I can't find any online tutorial/reference
> for SQLJ. Can somebody kindly point me to any sites for using it.

check on oracle's website, they have pretty large documents with SQLJ
samples...

www.oracle.com/java/sqlj

I just see there's a developer guide and a ref. Why the hell do you say you
"need" to switch to SQLJ,... Is there any reason to do that?

I am very interested in knowing if SQLJ could really add value to the soft.
dvpt process...

Stan

Quote:> Please also CC me in your reply.