Can we create or delete fields with delphi 2 .

Post by R. Anna » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>This is a small program to create a table (with index) at run-time:

>     TTable(Sender).CreateTable;
>     TTable(Sender).Active := true;

*grin* There is the small caveat that if you try this on an already-existing
table, it will toast *all* of the data in it :)

The only two other choices you have are to run a query with the "ALTER TABLE"
command in it, or check out the examples in the BDE help files (which are very
good from what I've seen :) under DbiDoRestructure.

  --=- Ritchie Annand