Frame doesn't appear.

Post by Patrick Schellin » Wed, 01 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

When I'm opening a Frame, this frame appears. When I iconfied it, and then
want it back to front with the
toFront method, the frame is activatited but the browser window is still on
top. I want then the frame on top.

If somebody knows how to solve this problem, please tell me you will help me
very much.

regards Patrick

Frame doesn't appear.

Post by David Vawte » Thu, 09 Dec 1999 04:00:00

In your java code that wants to deiconify a minimized frame, assume that
win is a JFrame:

        win.setVisible(true);
        win.setState(Frame.NORMAL); // deiconify the frame
        win.invalidate();
        win.repaint();

> Hi all,

> When I'm opening a Frame, this frame appears. When I iconfied it, and then
> want it back to front with the
> toFront method, the frame is activatited but the browser window is still on
> top. I want then the frame on top.

> If somebody knows how to solve this problem, please tell me you will help me
> very much.

> regards Patrick

1. Database Doesn't Appear in Enterprise Manager

I am running MSDE with MS Access 2000. After installing MSDE I installed SQL
7 Developer Edition and upgraded my MSDE at installation. Though my MSDE
database is attached to the server and is functioning, when I go into
Enterprise Manager, select the server, and Databases under that, the
Databases folder says "(No items)".

What do I need to do to have my database appear in Enterprise Manager?

Thanks,

Neil

2. Improved FIND command?

3. Raiserror message from Trigger doesn't appear in Access 2000 form

4. Re (new): How to Oracle data --> Microsoft Access (mdb) or txt files

5. Indexed view doesn't appear to be using index on queries

6. @@Servername returns null

7. Scheduled task doesn't appear to finish

8. backup pdx tables

9. SQL Server 7.0 doesn't appear backward compatible

10. Mail profile works but doesn't appear !

11. Server Doesn't Appear in ODBC Panel?

12. Doesn't appear the databases because?

13. Cascading triggers on views doesn't appear to work