MS ACCESS/VB-Database Structure

Post by Manfred Salomo » Mon, 03 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello everybody,

I develope a adress and mail managing programm with MS ACCESS. Now I would
like to write this programm in VB. I work in access with VB, but on the
first look, it seems to make a lot of work to port a Access programm to VB.
What I need is sample of VB adress-programm with search and filter
features, also a sample to look how to manage sub forms by keyfield. I
would like to port my Access programm by the quickest and easiest way. So,
if you know a good working VBX-control which supports MS-Access and VB,
please let me know.

manfred

1. accessing MS access database using VB&CGI

Hi,

I want to develop an application which connect to MS access database using
CGI with visual basic 6.
I need tutorial and sample code. But I'm not clearly know which component
reside on server and which component reside on client.  On the other hand,
which server program (PWS,IIS,Apache, Xitami) must be installed in server
computer? If possible Could you please explain step-by-step this application
for me?

Halil

2. Locate method

3. Accessing a Secure MS-Access Database using VB

4. Ingres development with Visual Studio or Dephi

5. WA-SEATTLE-89609--Visual Basic-MS ACCESS-UNIX-Database Integrator / VB, Access, Sybase

6. Listing Statement Grants

7. LAN Traffic issues between using VB Frontend/MS Access Backend vs Just MS Access

8. Bad token from SQL Server

9. How to maintain MS Access database without MS Access

10. connect to the MS Access database without using the ODBC driver for MS Access

11. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

12. How to create a MS-ACCESS 2.0 database from VB 3.0 Prof

13. how to create MS Access database using VB ADO